Mr Augustine Akali is a consultant plastic surgeon who offers plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Cosmetic breast surgery including reduction, implants and uplift
- Reconstructive breast surgery: asymmetry correction; post mastectomy etc.
- Eyelids surgery
- abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Liposuction and lipomodelling
- Post-bariatic surgery: arm/thigh reduction
- Skin: excision of lesions and reconstruction
- Hand Surgery: dupuytrens, carpal tunnel syndrome, ganglion removal etc.
Mr Augustine Akali qualified as a medical doctor in 1989, completed basic surgical training in 1996 and embarked on a Plastic Surgery Research fellowship from 1996–7 at the University College London. He undertook his Clinical Plastic Surgery training from 1997 in renowned units in the UK including The Canniesburn Hospital, Glasgow; St Andrews’ Centre for Burns and Plastic Surgery, Chelmsford; St James Hospital, Leeds. He received extensive training in various specialist areas of Plastic Surgery and finally undertook a microsurgical fellowship with breast specialist interest.
MB,BS (Ib); FRCS (Ed); MSc (UCL); FRCS (Plast), CCT (Plast)